Finding Children's Books
The Database of Award-Winning Children's Literature (DAWCL) boasts an easily-searchable database on award-winning children's literature from the United States, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
A useful resource for anyone looking for children's books and literature, DAWCL can be particularly useful for child development schools, child-care centers, and nanny schools that are looking to build their own library of children's books.
The database contains more than 7,477 entries of award-winning children's books. You can search according to such different criteria as:
- Suggested age of the child reader
- Historical period
- Gender of the protagonist
- Publication year
- Awards won
Schools Offering Nanny Courses:
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- AS Teaching
- BS Elementary Education
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Early Childhood Education - Associate in Specialized Business
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- BS in Early Childhood