Finding Children's Books
The Database of Award-Winning Children's Literature (DAWCL) boasts an easily-searchable database on award-winning children's literature from the United States, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
A useful resource for anyone looking for children's books and literature, DAWCL can be particularly useful for child development schools, child-care centers, and nanny schools that are looking to build their own library of children's books.
The database contains more than 7,477 entries of award-winning children's books. You can search according to such different criteria as:
- Suggested age of the child reader
- Historical period
- Gender of the protagonist
- Publication year
- Awards won
Schools Offering Nanny Courses:
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- B.S. in Elementary Education
- B.S. in Elementary Education / Special Education (Dual Major)
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- B.S. in Child Studies
Dreaming of a future in Cosmetology?
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Early Childhood Education - Associate in Specialized Business