Teaching by Example
Whether grading papers, taking attendance, supervising recess or students in the cafeteria, or individually providing students with the extra academic help they need, teacher's aides assist teachers in their work both in and out of the classroom in order to help children learn and have a successful career at school.
The tasks of a teacher's aide can be varied and depend upon the needs or demographics of the school, but all teacher's aides must enjoy working with children.
Browse our Teacher's Aide schools by State:BC
Teacher's Aide Schools
Sorry, there are no matches for certificate schools in Teaching. Please try other degree schools for Teaching below:
- AS Teaching
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- AA in Education (Non-Licensure)
Further your education and strengthen your skill set at Rasmussen College
- Early Childhood Education Associate's - Special Needs Specialization
- Early Childhood Education Associates - Child Development Specialization
- E-learning/Online Learning
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Early Childhood Education - Associate in Specialized Business