Education MEd - Education Technology & E-Learning Course
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.S. in Instructional Technology
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education, Career College Administration
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership