MED Without Licensure Course
- M.A. in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
Earn an NYU degree from anywhere in the country using our state-of-the-art online platform. You’ll attend live online classes, complete self-paced course work, and gain hands-on clinical experiences at field sites in or near your community.
- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Special Education - Master of Education