Teacher Education Nanny
Becoming a nanny is a great choice for someone who loves children and has proper training. A nanny is a professional who cares for a family's children in the family's home. Even though a nanny is in the employ of the family, the nanny – by virtue of spending so much time providing specialized care for the children – is often thought of as a member of the family.
In addition to great stores of patience and creative problem-solving skills, a nanny would do well to learn about child care, including child psychology, nutrition, and development. This will help adequately prepare a nanny to care for children of different ages and temperaments.
Browse our Nanny schools by State:MN | ON | PA
Sorry, there are no matches for certificate schools in Teaching. Please try other degree schools for Teaching below:Matching School Ads
- Career Builders for Educators
- Associate of Science in Christian Ministries
- CERT: Preschool
- AA in Education (Non-Licensure)
- Ed.S. in Curriculum, Instruction and Professional Development
- Ed.S. in Assessment Evaluation and Accountability - General Program
- Ed.S. in College Teaching and Learning - General
- And more...
Matching School Ads