MED Teaching & Learning-Secondary Education Course
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Education, Allied Health Teaching and Leadership
- MA English and Creative Writing - Fiction
- MA English and Creative Writing - Non-Fiction
- MA English
- And more...