Special education teachers work with children or young adults who have individual needs or challenges that require the use of specific approaches to help them learn specific curricula or else participate in school activities. A special education teacher's students could include a child with dyslexia, a mentally retarded teenager, or a physically disabled child; a special education teacher may have the opportunity to work with a broad range of children with special needs. The job requires stores of patience, creativity, and motivation.
Browse our Special Education schools by State:AZ | CO | HI | NV | TX | UT
Special Education Schools
Sorry, there are no matches for certificate schools in Teaching. Please try other degree schools for Teaching below:
NU has been educating leaders since 1934 at our campus near Seattle. If you have a dream, we can help make it possible.
- Certificate in Ministry Leadership
- Associate in Ministry Leadership
Further your education and strengthen your skill set at Rasmussen College
- Early Childhood Education Associate's - Special Needs Specialization
- Early Childhood Education Associates - Child Development Specialization
- AS Teaching
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Early Childhood Education - Associate in Specialized Business