Special education teachers work with children or young adults who have individual needs or challenges that require the use of specific approaches to help them learn specific curricula or else participate in school activities. A special education teacher's students could include a child with dyslexia, a mentally retarded teenager, or a physically disabled child; a special education teacher may have the opportunity to work with a broad range of children with special needs. The job requires stores of patience, creativity, and motivation.
Browse our Special Education schools by State:AZ | CO | HI | NV | TX | UT
Special Education Schools
Sorry, there are no matches for certificate schools in Teaching. Please try other degree schools for Teaching below:Matching School Ads
- Career Builders for Educators
- Associate of Science in Christian Ministries
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education - Associate in Specialized Business
Southwest Florida College is listening to employers and striving to embrace what they say are the skills that students need upon graduating.
- A.S. - Early Childhood Education
- Associate: Early Childhood Education
Matching School Ads