MED Special EducationLicensure Course
- M.A. in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- M.Ed. in Special Education: Cross-Categorical (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Special Education: Cross-Categorical (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Special Education - Master of Education
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
Earn an NYU degree from anywhere in the country using our state-of-the-art online platform. You’ll attend live online classes, complete self-paced course work, and gain hands-on clinical experiences at field sites in or near your community.
- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders